* Pruning generally takes place at the start of the growing season (spring) when needed for a healthy plant, or anytime of the year when an overhaul is needed.
* Prune delicate plants carefully and to an outward facing bud.
* The best method for pruning is regularly and in small amounts, also known as tip pruning. This encourages a thick, healthy plant.
* Remove palm and fern fronds at the base of the frond as they yellow or brown off.
* A pruning saw can be used for large branches, otherwise use hedging shears and secateurs.
Let our landscape designer create a
contemporary, urban oasis for you.