* Ensure that your new turf receives plenty of water, the turf should be moist but not wet. Depending on the season your turf may need to be watered daily.
* Do not feed new turf till there are obvious signs of new growth, and even then fertiliser should be used sparingly.
* Do not mow your lawn till there is signs of new growth, and make sure your first mowing is on a high setting.
* With regular water your new turf will settle in and establish within 6-12 weeks depending on the season.
* There is no problem walking on your new turf but avoid heavy traffic.
* Top dressing with organic top soil will make the lines between turf rolls disappear more quickly, this can be done once the turf has established.
Online Garden Design offering unique landscape designs. Professional landscape designers – Landscape design packages and do it yourself landscape guides. Landscape designs/garden plans for garden makeovers, renovations or landscaping plans for new house builds. Online Garden Designs Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart